Monday, May 26, 2014




ALWAYS REMEMBER


Memorial Day Mediumm photo 7acd3579-0d6b-46a2-90b6-0e12c455ed35_zps7a60f928.jpg




Many thanks and yet it's not enough. That lump in my throat, the familiar swell of pride I feel when I think of the sacrifices of our own dear brothers and sisters who have served, both those here now and those who are gone. Many long gone. I love you all.

I know I'm a lucky gal to be in my little insulated world which has been made safer and freer because myriad generations going back to the beginning before we were even a country and still to this day put their nation and its people before themselves. Thanks is never enough to capture the depth of my gratitude but this day I want to acknowledge that I am truly grateful for each and every one of you and all you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment